Fungus Clear it is said to be a 100% natural and healthy supplement that can clear up your fungal infection in no time, but can it really?
Is this product really as good as people are claiming it is? Or could this be another scam that is just going to be a waste of your money?
I have reviewed quite a few antifungal products over the years and there have been many “cure all” products I have come across that simply do not work as they are said to, and have led to very disappointed customers. So wondering if a product like this actually works is something that everyone should do.
I’m glad you decided to do a little bit of extra research on this and end up landing upon my review here. In this review I’ll be going over what exactly Fungus Clear is, how it works, whether or not it has proven ingredients, concerns and more.
What Is Fungus Clear by NutraPure?
Well obviously you already know that it is a supplement which can supposedly clear up fungal infections, such as toenail fungus. However, it tackles this problem a little bit different than most other antifungal products out on the market.
Fungus Clear is what you call a probiotic and its goal is to help strengthen the immune system so that your body can better fight off infection itself. In addition it is also said to increase skin health, brain health and more.
What is a probiotic?
A probiotic is actually a supplement that you take where you ingest bacteria. Yes, you heard me correctly, you ingest bacteria.
It may sound like something that you wouldn’t want to do, but has actually been proven to be extremely beneficial. The importance of bacteria in our guts plays a big role in our overall health. Humans are not animals that simply live completely by themselves. We all have an entire biome of different bacteria living inside of us at all times, helping us stay healthy and stay alive.
Why is this important?
Now of course not all bacteria is good. You aren’t going to want to ingest something like E. coli, because that could be extremely harmful and could even potentially lead to death.
There are certain bacteria that are good for us and that we live in symbiosis with… And it is these bacteria that are included in probiotics.
It’s not like Fungus Clear is going to introduce a bunch of strange and unusual bacteria into your body. It just provides you with more of the bacteria that you need, which you should already have living inside your gut right now.
The problem that our modern society has is that you don’t get nearly enough of the bacteria needed from food sources, since much of the food that people eat nowadays is highly processed and unnatural. This is why it is important for some people to take probiotics so that they can get their healthy bacteria levels up to where they should be.
The main ingredients, which are bacteria, included in Fungus Clear are…
- Bacillus Subtilis
- This is a bacteria that is often found in probiotics due to it’s known health benefits. It is found in the soil and also in the guts of animals, such as humans. It can help with a number of things by producing proteins, enzymes, antimicrobial compounds, vitamins and more.
- A 2017 study published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy journal found that it has significant ability to kill off the influenza virus.
- Bifidobacterium Breve
- This bacteria is probably most well known for it’s benefits as a probiotic for young children, although it is still useful for adults. It is said to be able to improve digestion, reduce inflammation and more.
- A 2016 study from PLOS One journal found that in the early stages of life supplementing Bifidobacterium Breve improves the developement of mucosal immunity.
- Bifidobacterium Longum
- Another important bateria, this one is common in infants that are breast fed, as they should be. It is important in the early stages of life and has shown the potential to help with a number of things, such as immunity against infections, digestive issues, IBS and more.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- This bacteria is responsible for producing the enzyme called lactase, which breaks down lactose in our digestive systems. It is extremely important, but not just for that. It also may reduce cholesterol, reduce the risk of diarrhea, stop vaginal infections, reduce the risk of viral infections like the flu, and more.
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Probiotics with Lactobacillus Casei are often consumed for treatement of diarrhea, such as infectious diarrhea, traveler’s diarrhea and others. But it is much more than just that. It can also increases antibiotic activity, helps relieve stress, and of course helps boost immuity.
- A 2013 study published in Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology showed that it can improve the immune system’s defense by helping increase the activity of the body’s T cells, natural killer cells and macrophages, all of which play a big role in immune health and help kill of invaders, such as harmful viruses and bacteria.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- This is commonly found in fermented food and has numerous benefits, among which some include antioxidant, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative and antidiabetic properties.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus has been found to benefit overall digestive health, help stimulat the immune system and prevent allergic reactions among other things.
- A 2013 study from Digestive Diseases and Sciences found that it can restore normal gut health and help with mucosal immune responses.
Why This Might Be a Good Choice
One of the problems with probiotics is that they simply do not work. The reason that many do not work is because the acid in our stomachs kills them before they ever have a chance to be of any help.
This is why you often see probiotics being sold in yogurt drinks or mixed in with other dairy products. This is because dairy products help neutralize stomach acid so that the probiotics can make their way into the intestines and do their work.
Now Fungus Clear is just being sold in capsule form, with no dairy mixture to neutralize stomach acid. HOWEVER, the probiotics that are included in this supplement, which mostly consist of lactobacillus and bifidobacteria types, are considered “highly resistant” and are able to survive stomach acid, so this is not a problem.
That said, I do have some concerns.
Firstly, the NutraPure company, which this supplement is made by, I really can’t find much information on. Of course this does not mean it is a scam or anything like that, but it is a bit concerning.
It does seem that this company sells CBD oil products and is pretty popular with that, but there just isn’t all that much information out there for me to look into.
Also, this Fungus Clear is marketed in a rather “shady” way. Not only are the claims about this product often blown out of proportion, but I also found that many people promoting it are now directing people to purchase Fungus Hack instead. As I was doing my research I clicked on many links to try to purchase Fungus Clear and was instead directed to purchase this other Fungus Hack product.
Final Verdict – Scam or Legit?
Although I do still have some concerns, I do not consider this product a scam and overall it seems to be pretty good. I like the approach that this takes to clearing up fungal infections. Most supplements on the market include a concoction of herbs to strengthen the immune system while this one focuses on strengthening the gut flora via probiotics, which can then boost your immune system.
Is it definitely going to cure your case of fungus? No, there is not any guarantee. However, it definitely “could” help. It does have potential.
But anyways… I hope you enjoyed my honest review and found it helpful. Hopefully now you will be able to make a more informed and better decision when it comes to purchasing this product, if you can even find anywhere to purchase it.
If you are looking for a more reputable product that we recommend for treating toenail fungus be sure to read our review of Emuaid Max.
Please leave any comments or questions down below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can 🙂